In order to create custom liveries for Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC), you need skin-templates. I’ve got you covered on this. You can download the templates for all cars (GT3, GT4, Porsche Cup and Super Trofeo) from my Google Drive. To do so, click the link below!
Included in this Google Drive folder you’ll find the following:
- GT3 (all GT3 cars);
- GT4 (all GT4 cars);
- CUP (Porsche 991 II GT3 Cup
- ST (Lamborghini Huracan ST)
- Paint values*
- “REVERSE ENGINEERING EXAMPLE.AI” (an example of my work for you to experiment with)
- “decals.json” (to put in your ‘liveries’-folder)
- “sponsors.json” (to put in your ‘liveries’-folder)
*In the folder ‘5. Paint Values’ you’ll find the basic paint values used in-game (glossy, matte, satin, satin metallic, metallic and chrome). Simply take the file you need and rename it to either “decals.json” or “sponsors.json”
If you need some further inspiration, here is a link to all the custom liveries I (and friends) made.
If you need help or further assistance with these ACC templates, make sure to read my in-depth tutorial on how to make skins. If that doesn’t answer your question, leave a comment or reach out to me on twitter, via @felixdicit.